In an attempt to help cross promote, try to not book the same nights in the same area, and generally build community amongst the queer social event producers in the state, we are looking to reach out to all queer event producers in Vermont (non-profit and for-profit). Are you a producer? Know someone who is? Please pass this on!
Calling all queer Vermont event producers!
Get your events listed at the RU12? Community Center event calendar (they are one of the most visited places on the web to get your events seen for free by the queer community!). Details here.
Sign up for the new queer VT producers listserv and network with other folks about your events. Sign up here:
Questions? Drop DJLlu@mac.com a line.
The following are queer events/producers we know or are looking for. Help us outreach please?
On our queer radar:
- Central VT Queer Guerilla Gay Bar (Montpelier) [Angela, can be reached via Central VT Queers FB group]
- DJ Craig Mitchell (Burlington)
- First Fridays at Higher Ground (Burlington) (Antara can be reached via FF FB group)
- Flashback at Half Lounge (Burlington) and DJ Rob Douglas
- GLAM & RU12? LGBTQ Community Center (Burlington area, via RU12?)
- HomoPromo [Brattleboro]
- DJ Llu (Burlington area)
- White River Junction art & queer events [ Molly, can be reached via Central VT Queers FB group]
- Outright VT (statewide, queer youth org, adult fundraising events largely in Burlington)
- Peep Show (Burlington area)
- Pop-Up! Queer Dance Party (Burlington area)
- DJ Precious (Burlington area)
- The House of LeMay (Burlington area)
- Tucked at Metronome (Burlington) (Spice Celestial, one of the hosts, can be reached via FB)
- VT Pride
We are trying to track down the actual producers for:
Ladies of the Rainbow (Brattleboro)
Papi Javi (Drink/Burlington)
Freeride Montpelier (Montpelier – queer dance parties)
Green Mountain Cross Roads (Brattleboro)
Randolph Pride at Chandler Music Hall
Burly Bear (Burlington)
Anything or anyone from the Northeast Kingdom area? Rutland? Bennington? Other areas in Vermont?